This is how the system should react to particular inputs and how the system should behave in particular situations. The System should be able to:
- Authenticate both student and lecturer’s log in details
- Create session for each student
- Restrict the student to make only one selection of the options to the questions
- Allow the student to go back to review or modify already answered questions
- Generate questions randomly
- Prevent repetition of questions already generated
- Calculate student’s score at the end of the examination
These are requirements that specify the criteria that can be used to judge the operation of a system, rather than specific behaviors. The System should:
- Process low response time and increased speed in executing user request
- Be reliable, that is, should guarantee minimal rate of failure occurrence.
- Be user friendly, that is, the user interface should be easy to use.
- Be scalable, that is, should not collapse with additional resources or users.
- Possess a large memory size
- Be Maintainable
The system was designed based on the requirements specification. The architectural design together with the Entity-Relationship Diagram and Data flow diagram are represented in the diagrams below.
The figure below shows the Architecture of how the computer based system will be